Pages

Saturday 1 June 2013

"Alvin"

We are now 11 days away from baby due date...I feel ready for whenever he/she decides to arrive! I've luckily had the chance to nest in the house and relax out on our deck, socialize with all my girls who are also off work for mat leave, etc, and bake everything...so yes, feeling ready to meet baby. For now, it goes by Alvin, til we meet boy or girl Alli/Devin combo!

For the nursery, as always I found a ton of things on Pinterest that I loved, but didn't want to go spending a ton of money. So we made it work with furniture we already had, plus an ikea crib (I painted the spindles--bbaaaahhhh!) and a beautiful glider I got as my shower gift. It was purchased from Penney & Co. michaelpenneystyle

Here's what we ended up with. I LOVE the sheets I found on Etsy as well. Woodland creatures! Shop Little Necessities

 
The diaper bag--Etsy--amazing... ikabags

 
We'll add the name letters to the bunting once we know a or b :)  I originally ordered the little white deer head, but when it arrived was so sad to see how lonely it looked on the wall.  Dev came up with the idea of the family of deer heads ha!


 
Still need to get some pics added into those frames. My mom did the painting. Now the waiting game...

No comments:

Post a Comment